The Emerald 2M CMOS image sensor is compatible with a wide range of state-of-the-art Image Signal Processors (ISP) using the MIPI CSI-2 interface, developed for mobile applications.
The Emerald 5M CMOS image sensor is compatible with a wide range of state-of-the-art Image Signal Processors (ISP) using the MIPI CSI-2 interface, developed for mobile applications.
Compact With a Small Global Shutter CMOS Pixel
Teledyne e2v has launched its ground breaking new Emerald family of CMOS image sensors. This new product family features the world’s smallest true global shutter pixel available on the market today (2.8µm). With a smaller optical format and higher resolutions, the new sensors lead to improved performance and reduced system costs for customers.
Extreme Precision for Enhanced Manufacturing Yield and Long Distance Identification
• 67 Megapixels delivers 8k of resolution on each side
• Comprehensive ROI features, enable more objects to be captured in a single high resolution shot
• High sensitivity with ultra low-noise performance for powerful identification
High Precision CMOS Image Sensor in a Compact Format
• Compact optical format and pin compatibility with other Emerald family sensors
• 4K HD resolution to capture more scene details combined with a comprehensive ROI feature, which enables simultaneous traffic monitoring over several lanes, with a single sensor