Operate any camera with a motorized zoom lens using the Motorized Zoom Lens Controller. Ideal for integrated security systems and remote surveillance systems. The Motorized Zoom Lens Controller (LC-1S) is a compact controller for motorized zoom lenses. The LC-1S can operate lenses with up to three motors with or without potentiometers as well as auto-iris lenses with DC or Video iris. The Ethernet connection makes communication much simpler than traditional serial lens controllers and also allows it to be operated over a longer distance than serial devices.
The LC-1S is compatible with Windows, Linux and MacOS via API commands.
• Accurate control of Zoom, Focus, and Iris (motorized and DC/Video Auto-Iris)
• 10/100Mbps Ethernet interface
• Connect to and control multiple devices over a local network
• Easy to use software interface or TCP/IP API commands
• Programmable preset capability to easily store and recall saved positions
on the lens
• Hirose locking connector for lens communication (zoom, focus and
• Standard 4 pin EIAJ connector for Auto Iris (DC or Video)
Uses for this device include Closed-circuit television systems (CCTV), event monitoring, wide-area surveillance, machine vision, and optical based measurements in wind tunnels or other large test facilities.